COVID-19 Stimulus Fact Sheets
Here in Bunbury, AF Accounting is here to support you and your accounting needs.
Please go to this link to find out how the Government’s Economic Response to the Coronavirus will impact you.
PAYGW Cashflow Calculator
This is a great link to a Calculator to help you work out how much you may be eligible to get back on the Governments Cashflow Boost Payment
Find the link here .
Top 10 hints for startups
As your small business accountant, we’re always looking at ways to assist all businesses whether they are start-ups or those that have been around for years. Here’s a couple of tips to get you off to a good start!
- As a small business, always have an adequate cash reserve as the first 12 months will be the leanest.
- Set up a separate bank account and put money into it on a regular basis for your next quarterly BAS.
- Get your business structure established before business begins.
- Have a business plan in place and review it constantly. Don’t be afraid to update or change it.
- Social media is a valuable source of marketing and brand awareness for your small business.
- Cash flow is King for small business. Plan to chase your debtors on a regular basis and negotiate with suppliers
- Have a filing system set up and ready to go before the paperwork starts piling up.
- Have a plan to meet with a business mentor and business accountant every month so you have someone to bounce ideas around with. There are free small business centres that are willing and able to help you.
- If you plan to employ staff, check that all your paperwork is in order.
- Never become complacent, always review agreements with suppliers, customers and even your bank. A better deal could save you thousands.